Frameworks & Foundations
Frameworks and Foundations supports educators who work with students and professionals in K-12 education through effective staff development and coaching. Facilitators for each area include the Program Director and other educational professionals.
Areas of Professional Development
Instructional Strategies --- Content Based
- Writing Foundations K-2 (6 hours)
Instructional Strategies --- General Pedagogy
- Differentiated Instruction (12 hours)
- Classroom Management Refresher Course (3 hours)
- Classroom Management Series (6 hours)
- Adaptive Schools
- LEADNow! Leadership Institute
- Cognitive Coaching Seminars®
Health and Safety
- True Colors (6 hours)
To best meet the needs of your particular program, our staff offers on-site training and assistance at your chosen location. We will work with you to determine the workshops that best suit your program and send our highly qualified trainers directly to you. You can train your entire program staff at once or partner with other programs in your community. Workshops can be customized or created based on your needs.