Healthy & Safe Schools
Healthy & Safe Schools is an initiative designed to assist learning communities in creating, maintaining, and growing safe and supportive school cultures. Add to your school’s positive climate through professional development, support, and community partnerships.
- Attend workshops, educator forums, and conferences.
- Let us design workshops, tailored to the specific needs of your staff and students.
- We offer consultation, coaching, problem-solving, action planning, resource identification and evaluation.
- Let us connect you with local experts, businesses and agencies that can help meet the needs of your unique school community.
- Power Over Predators: Empowering Youth to Protect their Future
- Childhelp Hotline
- Mindful Moments with Tessa Brock
- Help and Hope for YOUth
- NAMI Southern Arizona
- Southern Arzona AIDS Foundation
- Youth on Their Own
Community Bulletin Board
- Kids At Hope: Navigating Relationships | July 30, July 31, August 20
- ADE: Resiliency & Trauma-Informed Practices Workshop Series
- First Book Community Webcast: Supporting Students Coping with Grief and Loss During the COVID-19 Pandemic | August 11, 3pm
Reach out. Let’s talk. Our vision is to provide support that is specific to the needs of your staff.