Healthy & Safe Schools
Healthy & Safe Schools is an initiative designed to assist learning communities in creating, maintaining, and growing safe and supportive school cultures. Add to your school’s positive climate through professional development, support, and community partnerships.
- Attend workshops, educator forums, and conferences.
- Let us design workshops, tailored to the specific needs of your staff and students.
- We offer consultation, coaching, problem-solving, action planning, resource identification and evaluation.
- Let us connect you with local experts, businesses and agencies that can help meet the needs of your unique school community.
- Mindful Moments with Tessa Brock
- Help and Hope for YOUth
- NAMI Southern Arizona
- Southern Arzona AIDS Foundation
- Youth on Their Own
Reach out. Let’s talk. Our vision is to provide support that is specific to the needs of your staff.
Jane Ballesteros, Program Coordinator, Healthy & Safe Schools
email@example.com | 520.724.8037