SAREC & IDEAL Online Courses
SAREC (Southern Arizona Regional Education Center) will host the following IDEAL online classes in the Arizona’s College & Career Ready Standards (AZCCRS.) Session details (costs, dates, etc.) are specifically for administrators and teachers throughout Cochise, Pima and Santa Cruz counties. Registration is through the SAREC website (http://www.sazrec.org.) Links to the IDEAL courses will be sent by SAREC upon paid registrations.
- ACCSELA Common Core Standards Phase I
- Standards for Mathematical Practice
- RIGOR is NOT a 4-Letter Word
Pursuant to A.R.S. 15-904(C), the FY2013 Annual Financial Reports for the following school districts can be found at: http://www.ade.az.gov/schoolfinance/Forms/LEAQuery/SubmittedFiles.aspx
- Pima Accommodation District No. 00
- Empire Elementary School District No. 37
- Redington Elementary School District No. 44
- San Fernando Elementary School District No. 35
Arizona Common Core StandardsSAREC (Southern Arizona Regional Education Center) will host Common Core workshops for administrators and teachers throughout Cochise, Pima and Santa Cruz counties.
Common Core Level I Workshops (Introduction to the 2010 Arizona Common Core Standards)
A variety of sessions will be offered focusing on building awareness and knowledge of the new 2010 Arizona Common Core Standards. Participants will:
- Examine and understand the new standards and crosswalks;
- Unwrap the new standards and identify important ideas;
- Consider implications for implementation of the new standards;
- Dig deeper into the content of the new standards.
Our Offices are now located at 200 N. Stone Ave. on the northeast corner of Stone and Alameda downtown Tucson.
New LocationOur Offices are now located at 200 N. Stone Ave. on the northeast corner of Stone and Alameda downtown Tucson.