Information on the upcoming school board elections, bond, overrides and more!
2022 Governing Board Elections
- CLICK HERE to see who has filed to run for election.
- CLICK HERE to see who has filed as a write-in candidate
- CLICK HERE to view open governing board seats for the 2022 election.
- CLICK HERE to view Statement of Interest filing information.
- CLICK HERE to view Candidate Statements
- CLICK HERE to view Canceled Elections
- CLICK HERE for Candidate Information and Interviews from the Arizona Daily Star
2022 Special Elections (Bond, Override, DAA)
- CLICK HERE for information on district bond, override, and additional assistance elections
Governing Board Vacancies:
- Applications Received: Mark Hanna, Eric Schindler, Wally Marcus
- Sunnyside Unified School District - Application Deadline has passed
- Applications Received: Georgina Valencia, Jesus Bustamante
- Empire Elementary School District (CLICK HERE to inquire about filling this vacancy)
- San Fernando Elementary School District (CLICK HERE to inquire about filling this vacancy)
In The Elections Section
These candidates have filed the minimum number of signatures to run for school district governing board in 2022. The filing period is June 11 - July 11, 2022.
Pursuant to ARS 15-421 (F), each candidate whose name has been certified to appear on the election ballot/write-in list may submit a statement not to exceed 500 words and a recent photograph.
PIMA COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT GOVERNING BOARD ELECTION CANCELLATIONS
Information for individuals who wish to be candidates for a School District Governing Board.
A listing of the names and terms for the members of the School District Governing Boards in Pima County.
When a governing board vacancy is declared, whether mid-term or because no candidate has come forward to run for a seat, the County Superintendent of Schools is authorized by statute to appoint a qualified elector from the district to fill the seat.
This page is here to provide you with information about school district bond and override elections.
A searchable online database of campaign finance filings for candidates and initiatives for school district governing board, recalls, and ballot initiatives.
A recall election is a process whereby the qualified electors of a school district may force a seated governing board member to stand for election prior to completing the full length of his/her term in office.