PCSS Diploma Recovery Program
The Pima County School Superintendent’s Office has teamed up with Grad Solutions to offer a high school diploma recovery program. The PCSS Diploma Recovery Program is a free statewide initiative designed for students between 16-21 who have been out of school for more than 30 days.
Mission: The Pima County School Superintendent's Diploma Recovery Program helps you get back on track, after dropout, to graduate and prepare you to make positive choices about college, a career – about life – after high school.
About the PCSS Diploma Recovery Program:
- Designed for students between 16-21 years of age that reside in Arizona and have been out of school for more than 30 days.
- Learning plan based on the students’ personal progress within courses as they make their way towards graduation, not simply attendance!
- Award-winning curriculum available to students 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Students’ personal mentor works with them every step of the way towards earning their diploma.
- The HUB (Helping Undo Barriers), an in-person resource space where we can help students accomplish their goals.
CLICK HERE to enroll today!
CLICK HERE to read the PCSS Diploma Recovery Program Press Release