Information on the upcoming school board elections, bond, overrides and more!
Elections Director: Matthew Stamp, firstname.lastname@example.org, 520-260-3305
Governing Board Vacancies:
- Altar Valley Elementary School District | Affidavit and Application | Closes March 20, 2024 | Press Release
- Empire Elementary School District (CLICK HERE to inquire about filling this vacancy)
- San Fernando Elementary School District (CLICK HERE to inquire about filling this vacancy)
2024 Governing Board Elections:
- CLICK HERE to see who has submitted a Statement of Interest for 2024
- CLICK HERE to see how many open seats for each district
- CLICK HERE to view the signature requirements
- More Candidate Information
In The Elections Section
A listing of the names and terms for the members of the School District Governing Boards in Pima County.
This page is here to provide you with information about school district bond and override elections.
Information for individuals who wish to be candidates for a School District Governing Board.
When a governing board vacancy is declared, whether mid-term or because no candidate has come forward to run for a seat, the County Superintendent of Schools is authorized by statute to appoint a qualified elector from the district to fill the seat.
A searchable online database of campaign finance filings for candidates and initiatives for school district governing board, recalls, and ballot initiatives.
A recall election is a process whereby the qualified electors of a school district may force a seated governing board member to stand for election prior to completing the full length of his/her term in office.